Friday 5 June 2009

Thank you Jamster!!

Thank you so much for inventing a living breathing wallpaper can tell me how much battery I have left in my phone. Really, thank you!!

Before, I'd be surprised when my phone suddenly cut out but now I'm not, I simply have to close off all the menus and windows and there it is, how much battery I have left. All this for a mere £4.50 a week until I decide to cancel my subscription. While I'm at it, I could have some of those animals licking my screen, or hopefully they'll have disabled people licking windows sooner.

I hope that somebody at R&D tells them that all phones have this function to tell the user how much battery they have left and it's nothing new. It's been around since the 80s when the mobile phone was invented with a GUI.

Honestly, I thought I had an easy job but this just rips the cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment